The Easley Covered Bridge is located in Blount County on Easley Bridge Road off U.S. Route 231, just south of the town of Rosa, about 5 miles northwest of the city of Oneonta. The county-owned bridge is constructed of a combination of both wood and metal, and spans the Dub Branch of the Calvert Prong of the Little Warrior River.
The 95-foot town lattice truss bridge constructed over a single span, was completed in 1927. It is currently the oldest and shortest of three historic covered bridges still existing in Blount County. The bridge was restored and reopened in 2012 and is maintained by the Blount County Commission and the Alabama Department of Transportation.
Coordinates 33°58′16″N 86°31′07″W